1. Perform or assist in performing evaluation of significant risks & controls and ensuring comprehensive audit coverage for all activities under review including compliance with prescribed policies & procedures and relevant laws & regulations.
2. Assist in planning the scope of audit.
3. Assist in determining the auditing procedures to be used, including statistical sampling and the use of electronic data processing tools.
4. Identify and evaluate the key control points.
5. Evaluate or assist in evaluating system s effectiveness through application of knowledge of business systems, including financial, manufacturing, engineering, procurement, sales, other operations and support functions.
6. Perform audit in a professional manner and in accordance with established guidelines.
7. Obtain, analyze, and appraise evidentiary data as a basis for an informed, objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system and the efficiency of performance of the activities being reviewed.
8. Prepare or assist in preparing issue summary, expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system and the efficiency with which activities are carried out.
9. Make oral or written presentations to process owners during and at the conclusion of the examination, discussing deficiencies, recommending corrective action / improvements.
10. Assist in preparing formal reports, expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system and the efficiency with which activities are carried out.
11. Appraise or assist in appraising, the adequacy of the corrective action taken to improve deficient conditions.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Management - Relevant professional qualification (CA/CPA/ACCA/CIA)
Professional Experience :
- Knowledge of Internal Audit practices. Considerable knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors - Minimum 2 years post qualification internal audit experience or - Minimum 3 years internal audit experience within DI - Good command of written and oral English. Arabic knowledge is an added advantage - Proficient in using MS Office - Exposure to ERP is preferred - Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
Application Process :
- Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line