Reports to Director Operations / COO
An outstanding opportunity exists for an accomplished Business Development Manager to join this leading Facility Management Company for their Soft Services division.
The company offers Soft & Hard Facility services for oil & gas clients, mass labor accommodations, schools, hospitals, ports and Greenfield projects as well as high-end residential buildings in Abu Dhabi.
Job Profile / Responsibilities
- BDM will be responsible for building new key customer relationships, developing new business ideas as well as identifying new business opportunities to provide facility management services.
- Responsible for arranging client meetings, and generally opening the door for the company to develop proposals for business opportunities as well as attending industry functions, organizing marketing events.
- Securing and closing new contracts in UAE and Abu Dhabi market
- New business development, and managing existing accounts, contracts and renewals.
Job costing, tenders, pricing and commercial documentation.
- Developing marketing materials, clients presentation and advertising strategies
-A strong understanding of soft FM services as well a comprehensive appreciation of the tender process with regards to commercial and public sector procurement are also key attributes you will need to demonstrate
Required Candidate profile
Desired Candidates Profile
- A Graduate with min.15 yrs. of total experience out of which recent experience has to be 7-8 Yrs. from Abu Dhabi - UAE Market.
- Proven Sales experience within Facility Management industry (Catering, Cleaning, Building maintenance) in Abu Dhabi
- Vast exposure to Facilities Management practices & solutions.
- Solid awareness of HS&E guidelines, asset & space & cost management.
- Should have working knowledge / rules & regulation/approval processing with Real Estate Authority, Municipality, Civil Defence & other governmental authorities in Abu Dhabi (UAE)
- Maintenance techniques exposure (Pro-Active, Condition Based)
- Solid communication, presentation, reporting and time management skills
Strong business account management & sales approach with strong business management practices.
- Capable of playing a leading role in a team-work environment.
- Exposure to Abu Dhabi (UAE) real estate and property development in the public & private sectors
- UAE Drivers License
Qualification Any Graduate, MBA Preferred
Location(s) Abu Dhabi - UAE