• Based on Material Take-off received from Engineering Department, to raise Material Requisition in SAP, by properly grouping the materials. For ex., Piping materials should be grouped into different sizes and specification of pipes and fittings etc. i.e. all pipes in one PR together, all pipe fittings in one PR, all flanges in one PR, similarly all Gaskets, all Bolts +Nuts, all specialty items, all small bore valves, all valves by type of valves separated in PR, etc. Similar grouping of PR to be done on Electrical materials, Instrumentation materials, Structural steel materials, pipeline materials and so on.
• Goods receiving, handling and logging of inventory materials and tooling through the company’s SAP/computer modules.
• Preparation and checking of shipping documents including dangerous goods declarations with MSDS for such items for safe handling
• Loading and unloading of half-height containers, baskets and other offshore containers as required
• Inventory control
• Degree or Diploma in Basic Engineering discipline (Mechanical) with minimum of 8 years’ experience in related field.
• SAP Knowledge
• Experience of working in a goods receiving / stores environment.
• Working location: Abu Dhabi