Back to search results
• Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WAN).
• Diagnosis and troubleshooting, including use of network analysis tools.
• Responsible to conduct analysis, prepare reports, and work on project implementation.
• Coordinate with vendors to install security devices like Firewalls, F5, Routers and Switches.
• New customer site implementation with latest standard architecture & best practice recommended configurations.
• Implement and maintain network security policy, standards, and procedures.
• Implementation & Troubleshooting IPsec Site-to-Site VPN.
• Perform security reviews and audit of Network Security design, configuration and logs to ensure compliance with security policies and the best security practices.
• Preparing High level & low-level network design, which includes Active/Passive network component, integration plan & configuration, based on the client requirement.
• To conduct the technical analysis of Firewalls, network nodes, LAN/WAN communications, switches, and various transmission systems
• To monitor network capacity and performance metrics of various networking systems.
• Using Wireshark & TCP Ping tool for network layer troubleshooting and Packet Tracer & Packet Capture tool for firewall troubleshooting.
• Troubleshooting of network related issues, reachability issues, routing issue etc. and implementing changes in network to improve the network up time.
• Coordinating with service provider in case of any major outages in MPLS, Internet, Metro, and rerouting the production traffic in Backup path for better availability and obtain RFO, RCA from the stakeholders.
• Mentor team members on technical issues.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 20 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.