Fidelis Cybersecurity provides organizations with a robust, comprehensive portfolio of products, services, and expertise to combat today's sophisticated advanced threats and prevent data breaches. Our commercial enterprise and government customers around the globe can face advanced threats with confidence through use of our Network, Endpoint and Deception technology.
Fidelis Cybersecurity is based in Washington D.C., United States and has sales, presales and services offices in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Poland, Czech Republic, UAE, KSA, Singapore and Hong Kong. Our solutions are sold in more than 50 countries via more than 100 partners and resellers.
Fidelis Cybersecurity seeks a Senior Professional Services Consultant to be engaged within our project engagements in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other countries in our Middle East (MEA) region .
It is the role’s responsibility to deploy, install, configure and also to drive customer adoption of our cybersecurity solutions.
Customer success is achieved by driving initiatives designed to add business value, dissemination of best practices, fulfilling a trusted advisor role, education of product capabilities and engaging in other services as necessary.
The person in this role shall provide guidance and direction to customers on how to best get value from Fidelis products. He / she should possess strong application functional expertise as well as strong customer relationship skills. He / she will maintain frequent voice and email contact with the assigned customers and will serve as an escalation point for issues that impacts their success. He / she will be required to maintain strong working relationships with other Fidelis customer facing personnel in the Sales, Services, Marketing, Engineering and Product Management teams.
The role is focused on our business and our multi national customers in the Middle East region, with a strong focus to the KSA.
The candidate shall be based in Riyadh, KSA.
A demonstrable track record of successful delivery of project deployments is necessary. The ability to ‘multi-task’ is key, and the successful individual should be flexible, technically & commercially competent, with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and relationship management skills.
The role has the potential to grow into a team lead and management position as we are a growing company and face a high demand of business in the Middle East in particular the KSA.
• Deployment, Installation and Configuration of our product portfolio in KSA and the Middle East territory - onsite at the customer and remote.
• Supporting and enabling our customers to maximise the value out of our platforms in a Technical Account Management role.
• Designing, Sizing, Planning of projects deployments which contain Fidelis Network, Fidelis Endpoint and Fidelis Deception solutions.
• Experience to work in complex customer IT infrastructures.
• Troubleshooting of Deployments and Installations, interaction with Fidelis Support based in the US and our Partners in the region.
• Manage and develop relationships with technical and project stakeholders.
• Work closely with other departments for pre- and post-sales support.
• Ensure compliance with our Code of Ethics.
• Knowledge of IT network technologies and network security is a must have.
• Able to work independently and remotely team.
• Excellent analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Flexible, calm under pressure, highly communicative
• Comfortable taking ownership in ambiguous situations.
• Network and Endpoint Security Analytics and Forensics.
• Knowledge of new security concepts like Deception.
• Malware Analysis - Static and Dynamic / Runtime approaches.
• Network Engineering - the OSI model, IPv4/6, Routing, Switching, DNS, VLANs and Subnetting, Taps, Load Balancers.
• Network Security - Firewalls, IDS / IPS, HTTP/SSL Proxies.
• File Storage - SAN architectures, SMB / CIFS / NFS protocols.
• Sandboxing - Open Source and Commercial solutions.
• Enterprise Architecture - Active Directory, SCCM, LDAP / RADIUS / TACACS , 2-Factor Auth.Virtualization Technologies.
• Server Administration - Windows, MAC & Linux Server.
• SOC / NOC platforms and tools - SIEMs , Ticketing systems, RBAC
• Virtualization Technologies and Platforms.
Diversity is important to us:
At the heart of our company is a diverse group of employees who rely on their intimate knowledge of customer requirements and a unique blend of skill and innovation to develop and deliver the best possible products and services. Fidelis encourages the inclusion of all people and a work environment free from discrimination.
We are dedicated to the principles of equal employment and advancement of people based on their individual qualifications, skills and abilities. This commitment is supported by policies and procedures that foster a nondiscriminatory workplace. Guided by a rigorous code of ethics that is applied with integrity, these fundamental characteristics are reflected throughout our organization and are key components of the strength we deliver to our customers.