Sr. Project Manager - Special Projects (Executive Office)
ADNOC is one of the world's leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here at ADNOC, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us.
By working together every day, we re bringing energy to life.
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) was established on the 27th November 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Since its establishment, ADNOC has steadily enhanced its competitive position through its sound business interest in 18 specialist subsidiary and joint venture companies in addition to educational institutions, known as the ADNOC Group of Companies.
Today, ADNOC manages and oversees oil production of more than 3.1 million barrels per day (bpd), ranking it amongst the top ten oil and gas producing companies in the world. In the last few years, significant achievements have been in the expansion and development of gas fields to meet the growing needs and development plans of Abu Dhabi, and in our bid to support the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, which seeks diversification of Abu Dhabi s energy supplies.
ADNOC are expanding their Special Projects Function that is part of The Executive Office, and they are looking to appoint a Sr. Project Manager who directly reports to the Department Manager of Special Projects
The Role :
As a Sr. Project Manager you ll spend your day overseeing and performing cross-functional analysis for high impact CEO-directed projects that address critical subject matters of strategic and tactical importance.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience (3-4 years in consulting)
• Top undergraduate school
• MBA at a top business school
• O&G experience
• Previous experience in managing large projects with several stakeholders involved
• Highly skilled at creating PowerPoint slides
• Ability to work with complex and large sets of data while driving key insights;
• Ability to work with senior leaders whilst being hands-on and execution-oriented in a complex operational environment
• Have the ability to influence people at all levels across multiple functions to drive projects to completion
• Have high level of ownership and ability to work independently with limited monitoring / guidance
• Develop frameworks for strategic, organizational, management solutions according to key special project requirements, providing customized and innovative approaches.
• Assist in defining problem statements and performing hypothesis analysis by actively engaging in facilitating brainstorming exercises and providing creative solutions.
• Maintain proper communication and liaison with all Directorates /Units of ADNOC, government bodies and external contractors in order to ensure that the execution of projects are carried out within approved budgets and as per scope of work, and smoothly with respect to performance and progress through all phases of the project till completion and successful handover.
Why Should You Apply?
• Work on high impact CEO-directed projects
• Become ADNOC Group s internal consultant and project manager
• Work directly with ex-BCG, Bain and Mckinsey
• High level of exposure to Directors and Group CEO
• Top industry pay package and benefits plan