For our office in Dubai, we are looking for a
Senior Service Coordinator
The Service Coordinator has three primary roles:
• Responsible, from start to the end, for the execution of service jobs by the service engineers (repairs, trouble shooting, installation, maintenance on navigation and communication equipment) on behalf of the customers of Radio Holland.
• Responsible for the quality, progress and the outcome of service provided to the customer.
• Stretched function as assigned by the Regional Service Manager.
• Achieve the highest levels of quality, performance and customer satisfaction while coordinating service jobs on behalf of Radio Holland s customers;
Maintaining or increasing profitability level on all service jobs handled as per Radio Holland standards;
• Identify best practices across the Service team and constantly seek to implement practice in enhancing efficiency and productivity of the Service team.
Summary of key responsibilities:
• Assist Regional Service Manager in leading the Service team while upholding the highest levels of standards, integrity and profitability;
• Represent Radio Holland in the best way possible regarding performance, attitude, safety, quality and customer service;
• Ensure 100% compliance with the export compliance guidelines of Radio Holland;
• To ensure that all jobs are attended on time and as per customer requirements.
• Create daily / periodic service job schedules and, in cooperation with the junior coordinators, assign them to the service engineering teams;
• Review, periodically, the service reports submitted by the service engineering team and, whenever possible, offer suggestions for improvements;
• Review, periodically, in consultation with Regional Service Manager, the spares status for all equipment and ensure availability of all spares required for successfully completing all the jobs and avoid losing any jobs due to lack of spares;
• Proactively respond to customer inquiries and customer complaints and seek for permanent solutions.
• Create regular updates and status reports on the jobs being handled by Radio Holland, for all stakeholders involved (Regional Service Manager, Regional Management, Customers etc.);
• Coordinate with the Regional Service Manager and the Finance team to ensure accurate invoicing of customers with due regard to the profitability expectations of Radio Holland;
• If necessary, contact Manufacturer(s) for solutions for customers that cannot be arrived at, locally;
• Organize and attend team meetings to discuss the performance of the Service team and offer solutions for im
• Adhere to policies, regulations, and standards relating to QHSE principles of Radio Holland and the Customer including those at transient job sites;
• Be professional, and positive with an attitude that demonstrates responsibility;
• Strong oral and written communication abilities in English;
• Possess the ability to convince;
• Team management skills;
• Demonstrates and applies strong problem-solving skills in day to day operations;
• Comprehend current and emerging technologies;
• Have good people skills for building relationships with colleagues and customers;
• Ability to maintain composure under pressure;
• IT savvy.
Work Experience Requirements:
• At least 4-5 year of experience in a similar role;
• Customer service / coordination in a technology driven industry, a must;
• Exposure to working with coordinating within a small to medium sized teams preferred;
• Exposure to the ship building (new built, retrofit), oil and gas (rigs, refineries), or navy-related industries preferred, but not a must.
• Minimum of Bachelors or a Diploma in electronic / electrical engineering.
• Diploma or certification in IT / Electrical / Electronics.