There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after three acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the regions. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Ownership of sales within a territory, including opportunities, Partners, and Customer accounts. The VSAM works in collaboration with the Regional Account Executive to drive the territory business towards achievement of the annual operating plan goal.
• Perform against and achieve the territory annual operating plan goal every quarter in collaboration with the Regional Account Executive(s).
• Sales and Account Management via desk-based activity:
• Maintain and develop relationships with Channel Partners to drive pipeline creation
• Manage and close pipeline within an allocated territory, alongside a virtual support team of Regional Account Executive, Virtual Systems Engineer, Partner Account Manager, Inside Distribution Partner Account Manager
• Organize campaigns, outbound activity, and contact, within the territory (non-named) account base to drive X-sell and Up-sell to your existing customers
• Assist with Partner education and training appropriate to the Partners you are engaged with ability to drive pipeline creation
• Ensure Partners you are engaged with can effectively position and sell Extreme Networks solutions. Scale your business through the Channel
• Marketing & Demand Generation
• Personally, and via Channel Partners, organize and perform the follow up of Marketing generated lead-flow for your defined territory
• Work with Extreme Network’s Partners and Channel Programs Teams to drive demand generation through the Extreme Networks Channel program
• Negotiate with (and through) Partners in competitive situations to ensure that Extreme Networks is the preferred vendor on customer and prospective opportunities
• Ensure all sales activities are recorded in SFDC
• Align with the Regional Sales Lead’s strategy for the geography
• The VSAM should also team with Extreme Networks Channel Stakeholders and other virtual team members including the Regional Account Executive, Virtual Systems Engineer, Partner Account Manager, Inside Distribution Partner Account Manager
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and you may be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of your role.
Extreme Networks, Inc. ( EXTR ) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.