• Provides direction and leadership to the departmental team to achieve high quality, productivity and safety standards.
• Insures compliance to production schedules, process quality, efficiency standards, budget, inventory and data reporting.
• Facilitates employee hiring, تدريب, development and performance evaluations. Administers corrective action as needed. Ensures training and education on specific tasks and company related functions. Maintains training matrix. Facilitates improvement.
• As the GM you would be responsible for: - Implement CEO's visions through business conduct to achieve profitable operation and secure continuity and growth of the company. - Total responsibilities for the technical and financial successful results of the company. - Implement all policies and procedure set-out by the CEO. - Ensure that the company's structure is aligned to the company's business strategy. - Prepare an annual business plan and be responsible to meet the forecasted budget, cash flow and profit. - تطوير فرص تجارية جديدة - Monitor the progress of all projects and keep the CEO informed of any critical issues. - Ensure that suitable project management systems are in place to achieve the schedule milestone, budget and quality constraints. - Manage business risk throughout all aspects of the company's activities. - Develop business relationships with strategic partners. - تطوير النظم الداخلية, procedures and practices in line with the group standards and designed to continuality enhance the efficiency of the company's activities. - Ensure that throughout all areas of the company's activities such as business development, هندسة التخطيط, Construction Legal, مالية, etc. are well coordinated to ensure that the management system is in place to achieve company strategy and target. - Obtain the CEO's approval for all major company activities such as new projects bidding, الالتزامات المالية, assets purchasing and key staff hiring and appraisals. - Provide training and development performance evaluation and appraisals to the company staff to enhance qualifications, motivations and belonging to the company (people are the assets). - Reports directly to CEO
Skills, Knowledge, Qualification, & Experience:
• BSc in Civil, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering
• At least 5 years experience as a General Manager in steel construction.
• 2 years experience in the Middle East preferred.
• A good people manager who can motivate his staff and himself.
• A persuasive character who can get the job done.
• PMP Certified preferred.
• Basic Monthly Salary is SAR (Saudi Arabia Riyal) 15,000-Open (Depending on experience, مؤهلات, & ability)
• بدل سكن - 3 month Salary
• بدل النقل - 10%
• Insurance - Class B
• مده العقد - 1
• 30 يوم إجازة مدفوعة الأجر في السنة
• 1 Ticket to home country per year
• Ticket for Spouse, & two dependents. Insurance for same.
• الوضع العائلي