The Job holder is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the store operation by formulating policies, managing daily operations and planning the use of materials and human resources to achieve marketing goals.
• Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Negotiate with suppliers and vendors.
• Allocate budgets and planning the finances of the store.
• Evaluate sale reports and customer feedbacks.
• Control the store inventory and ensuring the maintenance of the standards of goods.
• Study market reports and competitor strategies.
• Sett sales targets for the sales teams and periodically reviewing the same.
• Adhere to the HR function and disciplinary procedures.
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.
• At least Bachelor s Degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Managerial role, ideally from a similar Industry.
• Must have strong people management, communication and presentation skills.