We are currently seeking to hire a Stores & Logistics Manager. The main objective of this role is to organize the storage and distribution of parts and to make sure the right parts are delivered to the right location at the right time at a good cost. Also, to manage the transportation, inventory control, warehousing, and flow of parts.
Required candidate profile:
• Bachelor in Engineering, or advanced degree, or equivalent
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
• Strong proficiency in English language skills
• Knowledge of import and export rules and regulations in the UAE and in relevant countries
• Knowledge of Aviation Quality SOPs, Airworthiness Authorities requirements related to material management
• Ability to use Inventory systems for [store/warehouse module]
• 8-10 years of relevant experience in Stores & Logistics with 5 years in a managerial or supervisor role.
• Ability to read, understand & interpret approved maintenance documentation eg IPC, AMM, RSPL, SB, etc.
• Problem Solving
• Decision making
• Analytical thinking
• Negotiation Skills