If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department Overview Your role:
Being Strategic Marketing Manager you will lead Field Marketing for Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region to government and public safety organisations.
You will have an opportunity to work with VP of Sales, Middle East and Africa and drive marketing initiatives that results in expanding our footprint and customer asuccess.
We expect you to be an influencer (creating and accelerating the sales pipeline for MENA through customer insight-driven marketing initiatives) and expert on your respective territory (having strong market knowledge of major deals taking place in the region and key players).
What will you do?
Being a Strategic Marketing Manager you will be:
• Owning, evangelising and driving cohesiveness within field marketing (direct customers) across MENA.
• Developing and adhering to the marketing budget for MENA as it applies to customer marketing spend.
• Having a full understanding and communication of the Motorola Solutions technology ecosystem and product portfolio, business drivers for management, sales, and customers, including competitive, market, business and economic information.
• Creating and implementing an effective umbrella marketing strategy and tactics for the MENA region to recapture the growing opportunities.
• Responsible for ROI measurements and recommendations for change if needed to drive growth in the region.
Your experience and skills:
You will hold a key position that requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about modern marketing solutions.
To be successful as a Strategic Marketing Manager you should be/have:
• 5+ years experience in a field marketing, marketing communications, digital marketing or demand generation role and a track record of working directly with a sales organisation. Strong communicator with prior experience in developing messaging, positioning, managing content and website
• Spoken and written fluency in Arabic, French and English
• Adept in picking up technology and concepts
• Experience with online and offline marketing programs with knowledge of current trends, media and tools
• Be able to think creatively on how better optimise campaigns
• Creative spark as expressed in ideas for content, messaging and creative design
• Must pay high attention to detail, strong project management and time management skills
• Proven problem solving and conflict-resolution skills
• Experience in evolving marketing programs based on performance data, ground-level feedback from sales and understanding of the business
• Creative, innovative, resourceful and get-it-done results orientation
• Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities