At Careem, we are driven by the purpose of simplifying the lives of people and building an awesome organisation that inspires. Based in Dubai, we started our journey as a pioneer of the Middle East's ride-hailing economy. Today, Careem is the region's everyday Super App operational in 13 countries and over 100 cities. The Super App provides a host of daily services that people need to move around, to order things and to transfer money in one unified smartphone app. Our goal is to simplify people's daily lives so that they can spend their precious time and mindshare on things that really matter and on realizing their potential.
About the role
You are responsible to:
• Oversee and manage high priority company projects driven by the CEO office, championing the strategic needs of the company, and motivating teams to deliver toward it
• Perform analysis of the particular problems, including identifying and prioritizing issues for further analysis, synthesizing the insights from the analyses, developing recommendations based on the synthesis, and creating plans to implement the recommendations.
• Monitor timescales, communicating with relevant stakeholders, driving forward the appropriate action and responses, and bringing continuous improvement.
• Prepare agendas, meeting and supporting materials, and minutes as requested; track status of agenda items; and, proactively follow up on open items as necessary.
• You ll also gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to Careem. You will receive an exceptional amount of exposure on strategic topics as well as frequent mentoring from colleagues and senior leaders on various teams.
• 7 10 years of relevant experience with strategy management and/or management consulting
• Bachelor s degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record; advanced degree or MBA is preferred
• Strong track-record of problem-solving, including structuring problems, performing detailed analysis, developing & implementing recommendations
• Ability to challenge the norms and out of the box thinker
• Planning and organizational skills
• Work closely with others but also autonomously with little direction
• Influencing and interpersonal skills for driving results in cross-functional team setting
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
• Ability to manage goal setting, tracking progress
• Agility and nimbleness to adapt to changing retail environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What do we offer you?
Working in an international environment with colleagues from 70 nationalities, ownership culture and a fun learning environment! Careem gives equal opportunities. All aspects of ownership including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone