The Student Affairs Deanship seeks an incumbent for the position of Student Career Development Officer who is responsible for coordinating student employment and skills development programs within the Student Careers and Alumni Department and is responsible for the organization of the On-Campus employment program across ZU campuses.
Support students in the development of their employ ability skills through active participation in part-time, summer and volunteering opportunities.
• Administers the ONCE program through the Career Portal liaising with students, faculty and staff
• Supports and guides staff and students on suitable student employment program on campus
• Monitor and tracks the ONCE budget and student worker numbers
• Actively promotes the ONCE program to Colleges, Administrative Department within the University
• Administer student Career educational trips logistics
• Regularly reviews and updates the employer database
• Responds promptly, effectively and courteously to student and staff on on-campus employment-related concerns.
• Works with Junior students to support them in the development of their employability skills
• Supports in the preparation for any career event/ceremony such as Careers Spotlight, Employer Days
• Organizes the recognition ceremony for on-campus student employees
• Arranges preparation workshops/sessions for employability program for junior students
• Works through the Career Portal to track student attendance and required certificates for workshops and training programs
• Administer the internal Career Development Certificates and digital badges for the Department.
• Produces marketing materials and information for services and programs offered
• A minimum of a bachelor s degree from an accredited institution and 2 years administrative experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Familiar with a customer focused environment.
• Highly computer literate, including Microsoft Office Suite.
Other essential requirements:
• Fluency in Arabic and English
• Good administration skills
• Attention to details
The University s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries free of tax in the U.A.E., Cash housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.