Organization Name Registration
Khalifa University of Science and Technology
Khalifa University is a world-class,research-intensive institution in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The University s mission is to seamlessly integrate research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in science, engineering and medicine, and also to be a catalyst towards Abu Dhabi s 2030 vision for a knowledge-based economy. Khalifa University has three campuses in the city of Abu Dhabi the KU Main Campus, Masdar City Campus and the Sas Al Nakhl Campus, the latter two housing the internationally renowned Masdar and Institute and Petroleum Institute, respectively.
Student Information System Officer is responsible to perform a variety of specialized duties that involve the collection and reporting of Khalifa University student data and the maintenance of a comprehensive student information system.
Maintenance of Student Information Systems:
• Maintain student data in Student Data System and other comprehensive student databases
• Collect and balance attendance data for use in establishing and preparing lists, master lists/logs, online documents, and other necessary and related materials
• Organize material for efficient reporting and retrieval, perform backup for related databases
• Create templates including forms, procedures,and reports
• Maintain an inventory of reports, including report cycle, purpose and intended audience.
• Support in analyzing business needs,recommend development of additional reports and participate in their design and testing.
• Ensure that the semester census report and other standard reports are produced in an accurate and timely manner
• Assist in developing and testing of new reports, ensure compliance with government regulations with regard to reporting.
• Assist in establishing and maintaining a variety of file systems
• Provide information to Registrar regarding student enrolment, notifies teachers regarding student grade status
• Create student attendance reports, monitor absence logs, and assist other personnel as necessary
• Assist in developing and executing a schedule of routinely published reports to ensure timely submission to end users.
• Support the Assistant Registrar by liaising with the Records function under the Registrar to collect and validate required data, as needed, and ensure timely reporting.
• Work on special projects as requested by the academic departments.
• Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
• Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
A Bachelor s Degree in related field.
A minimum of0 1 year of relevant experience
A minimum 5years of relevant experience.
How To Apply
Applicants should submit an online application at http://www.ku.ac.ae/pages/careers . All applicants should submit an online application via the portal.
A complete application includes curriculum vitae, cover letter, photo and the names and contact information of three references.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team ( RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae )?