Establishing and maintaining a SABIS Student Life Organization (SLO ) which empowers and motivates all students to contribute to improving the school environment and raising academic standards. As well as contributing actively to the balanced and comprehensive development of students into responsible, world-class citizens.
• Effectively oversees the SLO and all activities within the Student Life (SL) Departments; effectively recruits, builds and maintains the SLO team; ensures successful coordination and cooperation within and among the departments of the SLO
• Inspires all students to join the SLO , to be active within the school community, and to continuously improve themselves, the system and the school environment; contributes actively to the balanced and comprehensive development of the students into responsible, world-class citizens
• Ensures proper training of all student prefects, effectively teaching prefects to develop academic, managerial, and leadership skills; teaches, advises and supports all prefects to assume responsibility confidently and communicate effectively; ensures that the upper level prefects are in a position to teach, advise, support and motivate the prefects under their responsibility; ensures the prefects have the required tools to succeed in their tasks; guides and motivates prefects to help meet the administrative needs of the school
• Coordinates closely with the School Department (AQCs) and Heads of Department (HODs) to ensure that the SLO contributes effectively to the academic success of the school; guides and motivates prefects to help meet the academic needs of the school; ensures the SLO empowers and motivates all students to contribute to raising academic standards; ensures that the appropriate staff member is scheduled to conduct advising classes on specific dates required
• Coordinates closely with the Behavioral department to ensure that the SLO contributes effectively to ensure the highest level of discipline at the school
• Reports regularly to the School Director and the SABIS Corporate Director for Student Life and Student Management about the school s SL performance, challenges and achievements; recommends action as needed; ensures that the SLO is running according to the principles and guidelines set by SABIS ; requests support as needed
• Performing such other related tasks or projects as they arise and as delegated by the SABIS management.
• Bachelor degree
• English Proficiency (Written & Spoken)
• MS Office needed components
• Communication Skills
• Ability to work within a team
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.