Campus : Al Bahia
• Responsible for ensuring that area-related studio needs, workshops, and labs are met in a manner that allows them to operate professionally, efficiently, and within their budgetary means.
• Setup, operate, and maintain the electronic equipment inside the studio.
• Efficiently running the Mass Communication courses technical practices and demonstrations inside the studio.
• Assist students in successfully completing their projects in accordance with each subject requirement.
• Inventory of materials, supplies, tools, and equipment, along with reporting as required.
• Additional tasks may be delegated as per requirements.
• Broad studio experience and with technical skills and expertise in operating studio equipment and tools.
• Knowledge of a variety of technical processes related to the need of the Mass Communication programs.
• Knowledge of computer database programs
• Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in assisting students, instructors, and staff
• Ability to listen, read, comprehend and follow instructions