Job Reference ID : 1001
Substation Testing & Commissioning Engineer/ Substation Protection Engineer
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering with minimum 4 years of experience in similar field
Minimum two Years testing experience in aboard with utility approval
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Testing of all substation components like CT, VT, Breakers (all types), Earth Switch, Isolators, Auxiliary Transformer, Power Transformer, scheme check, Low Voltage Distribution Board (AC & DC) individually.
• Testing of Transformer Stability & Sensitivity, Busbar Stability & Sensitivity and Overall Stability.
• Testing of Auxiliary relays, all types of backup protection relays.
• Testing of Main protection relays like distance protection, transformer protection, motor protection, cable differential protection.
• Knowledge about all types of latest test equipments.
AED 4000 to AED 7000