Reports directly to and carries out the directives of the Team Lead. Supervises all aspects of safety, aircraft maintenance, planning, scheduling, administration, facilities, tools and equipment, resource management, and property accountability. May temporarily assume the duties of Team Lead as directed.
Will also be responsible to:
1. Manage the relevant Aircraft maintenance personnel within section. Must ensure that all aircraft inspection procedures, maintenance practices, standards, and records comply with all FAA, TAMMS, and the company s regulations.
2. Responsible for the oversight, guidance, and counseling of all maintenance personnel assigned to the relevant Aircraft section.
3. Assist the Team Leads for the relevant Aircraft and Maintenance Manager in the direction of all primary and recurring training activities of all maintenance personnel assigned to the relevant Aircraft sections.
4. Ensuring that all relevant Aircraft are being maintained to airworthiness standards prescribed by applicable regulations, technical manuals, and airworthiness directives, and good maintenance practices.
5. Responsible for the direction of all relevant Aircraft maintenance personnel within the section when conducting required flight line activities such as launching aircraft, maintaining logbooks and AADMIS, and when conducting any unscheduled maintenance.
6. Responsible for informing the Team Leads of aircraft maintenance considering such factors as work flow, location of equipment facilities, tools, supplies, and job requirements.
7. Maintain a close liaison with the customer, PC, Team Leads, and test pilots to provide current status of aircraft.
8. Determine maintenance personnel requirements based on present and projected workloads.
9. Must be responsible for all assigned personnel during duty hours.
10. Must assure that all assigned personnel have the tools, equipment, and training in order to support the mission requirements.