The International Rescue Committee responds to the world s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. تأسست في عام 1933 بناء على طلب ألبرت أينشتاين, IRC offers life-saving care and life-تغيير المساعدة للاجئين الذين أجبروا على الفرار من الحرب أو الكوارث. At work today in more than 40 countries and in 22 U.S. cities, IRC restores safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted by conflict or disaster. IRC leads the way from harm to home.
لمحة عامة عن العمل / ملخص
The SC Manager CB & Training for Partners is responsible for supporting key components of a USAID's Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA)-funded program that includes health and nutrition; water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH); and shelter activities to support conflict-affected populations. Entitled Amal ( hope in Arabic), the consortium will include international and Syrian partners with humanitarian response capacity. Pending donor approval of an award modification, the SC Manager CB & Training for Partners will work within IRC Syria s Supply Chain Team and closely collaborate with SCC for Partnerships and DDO .
The Supply Chain Manager for Capacity Building & Training will take lead on the meaningful activities as part of the AMAL project support plan for partners. Will also work with respective partners on developing their policies and procedures, and equip their respective staff with tools for enabling a sound performance and implementation. أيضا, will be producing curriculum and conducting trainings to partners Supply Chain staff, in addition to mentoring on the job as might be desired or necessary.
بناء القدرات والتدريب
• To acquaint with Partners Supply chain structure and the relevant resources in place, while verifying the information collected during the pre-award assessment to inform and update continuously the project support plans.
• Collaborate with other coworkers and peers, and take lead on the capacity building activities. كما, review the planned activities with the partners staff and ensure ownership and a dedication for proceeding.
• Support the partners in developing procurement and logistics operating procedures that are missing and in crafting business processes that are needed to demonstrate that right practices for efficient and effective service delivery.
• Design and conduct supply chain trainings and provide mentoring to the partners staff in accordance with partner project support plans, with a focus on supply chain standard methodologies. Trainings to cover thematic areas such as suppliers pre-المؤهل, عملية تقديم العطاءات, ضمان النوعية, assets and inventory management, transport management and other as may be deemed necessary.
• Advise on the implementation of operational improvements within all Supply chain functions to improve the organization s ability to implement programs, stay in sync with donor regulations and improve organization-أنشطة واسعة
• Following the ongoing engagement and continuous performance evaluation of partners supply chain staff, advice Senior supply chain Manager on areas that require improvement and inform on updating the project support plans.
• Champion robust partner relationship management characterized by the core partnership principles from IRC s Partnership Excellence for Equality and Results System (PEERS) of responsibility, النتائج-المنحى النهج, مساواة, الشفافيه, and complementarity
• Ensure appropriate proactive and reactive communications and engagement with IRC partners to implement sub-grant agreements and complete program deliverables through regularly scheduled partnership management meetings
• Assist the SC for Partnerships to Drive adherence to PEERS by working with AMAL team and partners to complete quarterly monitoring visits and lesson learned reflections
• Support Senior SC Manager for Partnership in facilitating detailed partner feedback on IRC's management of and performance in partnerships, as well as taking appropriate action in response to the feedback to ensure the smooth operation of the consortium
• Upon request of the Senior SC Manager for Partnership, support on crafting and/or participate in relevant workshops and meetings to support coordination and collaboration, including quarterly partner monitoring visits and training events
• Participate in the review of performance of the partners, of the IRC and of the partnership, including the success, challenges and lesson learned.
علاقات العمل الرئيسية
تقرير الموقع إلى: مدير سلسله التوريد الأقدم
غير مباشر/Technical reporting: ن/ا
موقف يشرف مباشرة: ن/ا
Key Internal Contacts:
Country Program: Deputy Director for Operations, منسق سلسلة التوريد, نائب رئيس الحزب, منسق الوجبات, Partnership Coordinator, منسق الصحة, Protection in Partnership Advisor, غسل/Shelter in Partnership Advisor,
منطقة/عالمي: Global Supply Chain staff
جهات الاتصال الخارجية الرئيسية: Amal partner organizations
• شهادة جامعية
• Certification in Supply Chain Management or substantial number of years working in relevant sector
• 4-6 years of relevant experience working on procurement and supply chain within humanitarian organizations
• Familiar with USAID rules and regulations for supply chain is an asset.
• Experience crafting and implementing capacity strengthening projects
• Experience in conducting trainings, التوجيه, والتدريب.
• Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-البيئة الثقافية, flexible and able to balance pressure with professional grace
• Excellent interpersonal and time management skills with ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Arabic languages
• Familiarity with the political, اجتماعي, ثقافي, humanitarian and donor context of Syria is ideal
• Willingness to travel in the region
معايير السلوك المهني: The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the IRC Way Code of Conduct. هذه هي النزاهة, خدمة, والمساءلة. وفقا لهذه القيم, تعمل IRC وتطبق سياسات حماية المستفيدين من الاستغلال والإساءة, حماية الطفل, مضايقة-مكان العمل الحر, النزاهة المالية, مكافحه-انتقام, مكافحة الاتجار بالأشخاص وعدة أشخاص آخرين.