بغداد/العراق , الشرق الأوسط وافريقيا
The role oversees the full Demand Planning that consist in forecasting & sales planning of IMS and TMS, according to established methods, العمليات وسير العمل, for in the Cluster Iraq. The incumbent also ensures thorough review, control and balancing of supply planning and execution to maintain adequate inventory levels of finished goods at distributors level at all times. The role is hands on, استباقية, and highly focused on the development and execution of supply chain processes for Acino in Iraq, with the objective to meet sales and service objectives. Strong qualitative daily collaboration with several departments both within the local operating countries, external partners and internal Supply Chain departments & Basel Switzerland.
Market Scope: Iraq
• Prepare, examine, and analyze supply chain financial statements to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Manage and control the Demand Planning Process on country level, with a monthly rolling order/forecasting process & ensure high quality throughout all working processes (related to DP/Forecasting).
• Responsible for the generation of a 24 months rolling forecasts, in close coordination with all necessary contributors or stakeholders, such as but not limited to customers, مبيعات وتسويق, regulatory and finance.
• Setting up and maintaining monthly demand planning cycle s i.e. monthly rolling order forecasts process incl. plausibility checks prior to SAP/APO upload.
• Responsible for balancing country Demands & Supply/production plans and ensure adequate stock levels and shelf life of stocks .
• Upload S&OP approved monthly forecast into the Acino SAP APO system.
• Be the main user/owner of the SAP/APO system for the Country. Ensuring high quality input in the FCT/APO, FG forecasts being the the base for internal purchasing (API, حجم, packaging etc ), القدرة على التخطيط, والإنتاج.
• Leverage on internal and external sales data to ensure awareness of In-market sales development and market trends, as well as knowledge of sales & marketing activities (private & tender). ake recommended adjustments to forecasts, based on latest develpments.. Ensure analysis and action setting where gap are identified (eg +/-10% vs. ordersor forecasts).
• Continuously improving the sales forecasting techniques, process and input from the cluster, through trainings and collaboration with local commercial teams.
• Keeping high priority/focus on ensuring that supply is closely followed up related to DP and deliveries securing adequate stock levels to be executed through a close collaboration in the work-stream: MEA SC Team Acino Global Supply Chain coordination.
• Exception management follow up, على سبيل المثال. supply shortfalls & tenders linked to mapping where potential downsides can be compensated.
• Support decision making process for product allocation and prioritizations in case of product shortagesSupport and participate actively in the change control and change management process of product changes by adequately matching demand and supply to registration change status (eg SL changes, T&L changes etc ). Identify and define reasonable bridging stocks when necessary.
• Proactively facilitating, optimizing best practices & consensus between functional stakeholders (Demand Planning, Purchasing, Sales & Marketing, Regulatory, Operations, Finance, and IT).
• Ensure the continuous product availability, in-line with Acino s stock and supply policy (see SLA).
• Ensure and/or support adherence to timely receipt of inventory and sales reports (ex-distributor sales) from distributors
• Designing and generating bi-weekly and monthly statistical TMS forecast reports.
• Ensures on time supply with the right documents through a close coordination with GSC Customer Service.
• Following up and controlling the firm order collection from distributors and submission process with respect to supply lead times for MEA. Order Submissions from LOC s to be submitted into HQ Customer Service resulting in a manufacturing confirmation and delivery timing.
• Responsible to develop and lead monthly cluster Trackers:; Process Chain Tracker ; SAP/APO Demand Planning workflow tracker cluster Supply Chain Performance Overview ; OOH vs. Order confirmations vs. Budget numbers Tracker.
• Active contribution to the yearly budgeting process as well as Latest Estimate Sales processes.
• KPIS : Forecast Accuracy (IMS/TMS), OTIF, Order Accuracy, On-Time Reports, Customer Satisfaction, Stock Norm.