The Manager of Supply Chain will assume responsibility for the management of the supply chain activities (purchasing, warehousing, inventory manageme nt and traffic) between company and suppliers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes both major and other
• Execute purchase order management
• Manage and plan inventory levels for assigned product categories
• Provide inventory reports and forecasts as required to management team
• Work with Sales Division Managers on inventory planning and management
• Report inventory activities as required to management team
• Promote effective use of inventory
• Take action necessary to maintain a clean and safe working environment for self and others
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 8- 10 years of progressive supply chain experience in distribution.
• University degree preferably MBA.
• Additional accreditation in supply chain and logistics fields are an asset.
• Must have extensive experience in Cables & Wires Industry or Manufacturing industry
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY
• Experience in managing inventory investment
• Knowledgeable in supply chain terminology and methodology
• Understanding the basics of demand forecasting (seasonal, promotional and basic replenishment demand)
• Computer skills above average in MS Office with complete knowledge in Microsoft Access, Outlook, Excel, Window, ERP/DRP & Customs systems
• Knowledgeable of international trade terms, regional & international customs import/export procedures Experienced in cargo consolidation
• Familiar with L/C requirement and procedures
• Be able to deliver and execute within a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Arabic language is an asset.
To apply, share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, then, unfortunately, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED**