Supply Chain Manager is responsible for enabling continued growth of the Printing & Packaging business unit, ensuring adherence to corporate goals and strategies. This position oversees demand & supply above and in markets.
Responsible for the definition and deployment of strategic objectives at regional and local market levels in alignment with key stakeholders from several functions such as Compliance, Vendors, Regulatory and logistics. Deliver mutual accountability objectives by enabling reliable and continuous product supply from source to first paying customer through excellence performance and orchestration on Demand & Supply management, based on a robust and continuously evolving talent and knowledge base.
This position is accountable for:
• Interactions with commercial, client’s decision makers and other key stakeholders to ensure strategy alignment, seamless introduction of new products, and proper addressing of supply issues.
• Assure Product Supply and Demand performance according to Majan standards and in- Market targets.
• Assure Supply Chain processes are in place and performing at the expected level
• Ensure supply issue resolution across supply chain with related parties such as Plants/Sites, QC, QA and others stakeholders.
• Assure inventory management and execution of working capital optimization initiatives for In-Market support of demand and supply functions for Business Units for assigned markets.
• Ensure robust quality supply & inventory management process and systems that enable the attainment of target customer service and the optimization of market inventory levels.
• Assure product supply and minimize risks of backorders, stock-outs and write-off. Facilitate resolution of supply issues. Track and monitor performance thru KPIs/Balanced Score Card.
• Ensure Market Excellence capabilities at market level and ensure sustainability thru process confirmation.
• Ensures high quality and efficient local market operations and capabilities attainment including achieving financial performance targets
• Ensure appropriate management of product delivery by means of internal and external supply networks.
• Team development and performance management, succession planning, and human resources processes while ensuring compliance with required regulations and practices.
• Close interaction and partnership with Production and Sales, vendor’s decision makers and key stakeholders to proactively identify objectives, initiatives and facilitate alignment of all parties involved.
• Advise and provide solutions to the commercial business unit, plants and other related partners in the design, development of integrated supply chain processes and systems applications.
• Assure achievement of Majan objectives through effective management of supply issues and effective inventory strategies. Assure performance of Demand and Supply Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and appropriate support of key product Life Cycle / Change Management activities.
• Assure proper governance structure and communication to markets to enable successful strategy deployment at market level.
o Ensure the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process at Regional level is performed
o Participates on clusters BU & USC forums including Operational Review Meetings (ORM).
• Oversight BU demand management and ensure identification of key market performance improvement priorities to deliver Forecast Error / Bias targets and reduce demand volatility.
• Primary contact for In-Market commercial and local Leadership.
• Ensure that network strategies and initiatives are enforced and implemented across the markets, aligning and influencing other functions to achieve established targets.
• Assure excellence of in-market Operations
o Define organizational construct and accountabilities in all areas under his/her responsibility.
o Ensure appropriate management of Demand and Supply functions including performance improvement of related key performance indicators (KPIs) and enforce the use of root cause analysis (RCA)
o Ensure maintenance and adherence to Supply Chain Agreement (SCA), safety stocks targets, lot sizes and replenishment lead times.
o Ensure appropriate management of Assets, Finance and Compliance. Ensure budget attainment and compliance with local regulatory requirements.
o Ensure appropriate deployment & management of information systems (ERP, Supply Chain Item, Supply Chain Digitization, etc.).
o Define and enforce attainment of market performance objectives and proactively escalate issues at the appropriate global and regional level to expedite problem resolution.
o Development of Unit Specific benchmarking in line with new organizational model needs. Ensure local team performance management, succession planning, and human resources processes while ensuring compliance with required regulations and practices.
• Partner and network with other Regional Unit Leaders and enabling teams (Operational Excellence, Quality, EHS, etc.) to identify best practices, leverage experiences and improve operations.
o Enforce knowledge sharing and replication of best practices.
o Ensure appropriate deployment of special projects and robustness of ME capabilities.
• Assure proper governance structure and communication to enable successful strategy deployment at regional and market level.
• Assure Regional and In Market Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process is performed at established calendar and in accordance with standardized structure. Ensure mutual accountability, visibility and alignment between UGS sites, BU and Global Supply Chain.