Founded in 2006, Albatross CX is a global customer experience agency servicing premium and luxury brands. It helps brands reach profitable growth by turning transactional moments into relationships and emotional experiences.
Albatross CX specializes in capturing and analysing experience feedback across all customer touchpoints as well as the retail teams, with a defined action plan and continuous follow up. Through its unique metric - Albatross Customer Experience (ACE) index, it allows brands to better understand not only what drives advocacy but also their performance vs their peers. Operating in 70 countries through its 14 global offices, Albatross CX delivers 360-degree customer experience framework to over 200 of the world s most prestigious brands.
Albatross CX is a member of the Customer Experience Group, the alliance of five leading agencies (Activate Experience, Face2Face, SmartCX, Wisely Insights and Albatross CX) offering together a framework that enables premium and luxury brands to elevate the customer experience. For more information, visit www.albatrosscx.com
We are now looking for a Survey Research Field Manager.
In this position, based in Dubai and reporting to the Deputy Business Unit Manager, you are in charge of timely execution of fieldwork for the local, regional and international missions of your Business Unit, with key responsibilities:
• To manage a team of Operations Executives and Validation Executives located in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia (3 - 5 team members).
• To work on a large-scale development of the MENA and India database, enhance strategies locally and regionally.
• To ensure adherence to the company policies on business conduct/ethics when servicing clients.
• To maintain excellent communications and reporting to Key Accounts team and Business Support departments.
• To forecast and manage the timely assignment and execution of fieldwork as per company standards, specific mission/client requirements and project schedule.
• To ensure the quality of the field surveys, their timely collection and electronic submission.
• To manage the timely validation of the field surveys by elaborating a strategy based on the Business Unit Operations resources and the projects forecast.
• To maintain good professional relationships with your Customer Experience Evaluators and Global Operations Support and to timely handle complaints and feedback in a true spirit of cooperation, team work and customer satisfaction.
University Degree in Management or Marketing
5 years among an Operations team, marketing research
• Excellent organization skills
• Master Excel software
• Ability to quickly adapt in a challenging and multicultural environment
• Excellent communications skills in English