Operate syrup room with the highest hygiene standard from simple syrup preparation, sanitation, filtration, and concentrate mixing and testing as per PCI documentation.
Preparing syrup, sanitation, filtration, testing
- Advise sugar dumpers of quantity. needed for each batch.
- Add water to simple syrup tank as per batch requirement.
- Mix sugar till dissolving, filtration of simple syrup sugar.
- Be responsible of the sanitation of S.S. tank, pipes and filters
- Test of S.S. Brix, record kept volume, odor, taste etc.
- Add and mix concentration as per PCI documentation.
- Batch and aging of product and monitoring syrup consumption on FIFO
- Check F.S. Brix and volume.
- Be responsible of the sanitation of all F.S. tanks
- Change F.S. tank to another during line operation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or High School Equivalent
- Experience in sugar mixing and syrup room operation
- Meticulous personality
- Control Precision
- Equipment Maintenance
- Operation and Control
- Quality control
- Quality orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail