1)Administration and troubleshooting of servers, firewall (Fortinet), routers, switches, storage (SAN), wireless, access points, Hyper V and VM ware
2)Providing level 2 support in all hardware and infrastructure services and level 1 support in software to all users which includes Desktops, Laptops, Printers, IP Phones, Door Access, CCTV,FP Machines, iPads and Applications
3)Experience in backup system configurations
4)Continuous monitoring and maintenance of computer systems and networks.
5)Providing technical support to all user across the business.
6)Responding and resolving the support requests and service tickets in a timely manner.
7)Identifying, diagnosing and rectifying any issues in computer hardware, software, services and applications.
8)Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
9)Setting up AD accounts for new users and Email IDs
10)Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
11)Design and implement new pharmacy IT infrastructure including purchase
12)Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
13)Upgrade systems with new releases and models
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
1) Valid UAE Driving License is a must
2) Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering, or a related field.
3) Previous experience in providing user and customer support
4) Experience in Microsoft Windows software, including Server, Office, and Exchange, Software Technologies, SharePoint, Active Directory, Microsoft servers, Hyper V, VM ware, Windows, CUCM, Office suits, Firewalls, Cisco
5) Preferable experience in a retail industry
6) Certifications : CCNA, MCITP, CSA, ITIL
7) Ability to work well under pressure
8) Willingness to work well in a team
9) Strong interpersonal and communication skills
10) Should be willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi or based in Abu Dhabi