• Perform various levels of support for systems and servers (Linux or Windows based).
• Install and configure various network equipment.
• Install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot the following systems: (Identity
Management Systems, CCTV, Email system, Storage arrays and clusters, Firewalls,
Network monitoring systems, PBX and Call Manager, Web servers, Load Balancers,
Backup and Data protection software, Databases, DNS, NTP).
• Perform various administration tasks in (VMWare, Citrix, Hyper-v, RHV).
• Create custom scripts to automate various tasks and workflows using (Powershell, Bash,
Ansible, or other).
• Contact vendors and support providers through ticket systems, email or phone to solve
issues and bugs.
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
• Apply patches and updates on various systems.
• Write technical guides and procedures.
• Support the "IT Help Desk" team when needed.
• Escalate unresolved issues to the Engineering team.
• Bachelor degree in technology related fields or equivalent.
• Certificates: RHCSA, MSCA, CompTIA Server , Linux , Security ,
VCP-DCV, CCNA Collaboration, (Any of these certificates will be a Plus).
• 1 Year in IT Help Desk or equivalent.
• Experience in Virtualization and Containerization.
• Experience in Monitoring systems.
• Comfortable to work with open source technologies.
• Comfortable to work with git version control.
• Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
• Windows Server Domain installation, configuration.
• Windows Server clustering.
• DNS, DHCP, File sharing "SMB" configuration.
• Microsoft Exchange server installation and configuration.
• Deep understanding in Storage systems (NAS, SAN, iSCSI, RAID).
• VMWare ESXi installation and configuration.