Skill Set Required:
Preferable 5+ years experience in the System Administration. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Good Management skills, Excellent computer skills.
B. Sc (IT) / Degree in Computer Science or Engineering / Information Systems Management / System Engineer certification preferred.
Iqama Transferable: Residents of KSA with Transferable Iqama
Job Location: Riyadh
Work Experience: Minimum 3 Years 8 Years
Date of Joining: As Soon As Possible
Salary Package : Based on Work Experience and Education Qualification
• User administration (setup and maintaining account)
• Verify that peripherals are working properly
• Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
• Contribute to and maintain system standards.
• Create a backup and recovery policy
• Monitor network communication
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
• Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
• Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
• Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
• Provide other support request from various department. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
• Update system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out
• Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network
• Setup security policies for users. A sysadmin must have a strong grasp of computer security (e.g. firewalls and intrusion detection systems)
• Password and identity management
• Perform other related duties as instructed by the Superior