• Location: UAE
• Min. Years: 5
• Min. Degree: University Degree
• Design, develop, and test software and applications for computers. The main duties and responsibilities of system/software developer include directing and participating in programming activities, monitoring, and evaluating system performance, and designing and implementing new programs and features.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research, design, implement and manage software programs.
• Test and evaluate new programs.
• Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently develop these modifications.
• Conduct systems analysis and recommend changes in policies and procedures.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, code comments, and flowcharts.
• Write and implement efficient code.
• Design and develop client-side and server-side architecture.
• Design user interactions on web pages.
• Design and develop APIs.
• Determine operational practicality.
• Develop quality assurance procedures.
• Deploy software tools, processes and metrics.
• Maintain and upgrade existing systems.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
• University Degree in Computer Science or related degree.
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position.
• Clear concept of Object-Oriented Programming methodologies.
• Preferably worked as a full stack developer with excellent knowledge and skills in back-end development.
• Proficient in C++ , ASP.NET, C#, .Net Framework, Web Forms, MVC, Web Services.
• HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
• SQL Server 2008, 2012.
• SSRS, Crystal Reports.