We are looking for T&C Project Engineer.
· Project management activities and co‐ordination with client and vendors.
· Identify requirements and scope of work, review specifications, drawings and other documents of the Project and establish applicability to the scope of work. Provide necessary inputs to commissioning proposals at the bidding stage.
· Ability to perform Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and toll box talk to executing the activities.
· Regularly contact with discipline engineers and supervisors for solving problems related to project execution work safely. · Ability to lead team of Engineers, supervisors and technicians to execute the work. Planning & corrective approach to execute a work.
· Making schedule depend on the site implementation, commissioning activity and execution in the same with clear follow‐up.
· Project Review report by weekly monthly and making a gap analysis to finish‐up the project. Test report preparations/verifications / Daily progress report& gap analysis.
· Co‐ordinate and understanding with the clients for technical issues and punch points clearance follow‐up.
· Coordination and integration of telecom activities for LAN/WAN, SDH, PDH, Media converters, MDF, DDF, PSE as per the protection and telecom requirements.
· Cable laying & termination checks, BOQ and SLD checks/inspection.
· Easy understanding, approaching and execution to any type of cutting‐edge technology electrical instrument & system.
· Configurations and parameterize the multilevel protective numerical relays into a unique electrical system & schemes to suite the particular engineering design.
· Conducting the Secondary injection test to test the protective relays and coordination with primary injections.
· Testing and commissioning of advanced numerical relays, Simple and Auxiliary relays.
· Testing of electrical power system equipment’s (Transformer, Reactor, Capacitor, CT, PT, CB, DS/ES, LA, Etc...)
· Testing and commissioning of all Electrical equipment’s from 415 volts to 400 KV System · Testing and commissioning of LT Panel boards.
· Scheme check and functional check for EHV, HV and MV switchgears.
· Trouble shooting, retrofitting, amendments and modification in the schemes as per site/system/customer designing requirements
· Operating skills in SCADA automated electrical system. Conducting on load and off load stability tests
· Conducting End to End test for line protection.
· Panel Quality checking activities (FAT, SAT)
. Hipot and IR test for Cables.
· Making the technical clearance to commissioning the system.
· Good knowledge of communication Protocols – Modbus TCP/IP, RS232&RS485