Millar Cameron is an international leading agency in Food and Commodities recruitment for Emerging Markets, focusing on regions such as Africa, South America and the Middle East. Supporting some of the largest food value chain businesses around the world in their operations, we are always in search of new talent with specific skillsets.
We are currently working with a global soft commodities corporate who require a Talent Acquisition Lead for their operation in the UAE. Creating strong talent pipelines for the company’s current and future hiring needs, you will be required to sustain long-term recruiting strategies and possess the ability to nurture relationships with clients.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
• Source potential candidates through online channels
• Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls and in-person interviews
• Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using an Applicant Tracking System
• Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
• Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
• Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
• Build market data information, understanding trends and building robust pipelines
The ideal candidate profile will have the following requirements:
• Previous experience working in a Talent Acquisition or similar role
• Previous experience sourcing for roles within commodities businesses, soft or hard
• Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
• Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
• Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
• BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
The role offers you a career within a recognized and respected global raw materials business.
• It offers the chance to develop your experience internationally.
• Excellent benefits and competitive pay.