The Talent Acquisition Specialist will deliver full life-cycle recruiting. This means they will use their abilities to source, screen and prepare candidates for interviews with hiring managers. They are usually the public face of the company during the recruiting process, so they must ensure positive candidate experiences from the initial application to the final on-boarding process. They maintain awareness of competitor practices, industry trends and recruitment standards.
Resourcing & Hiring
• Design and implement creative sourcing and hiring strategies that reach out to global world class talent (including emerging countries) whilst offering internal line managers detailed metrics-driven progress reports and target lists.
• Collaboratively consult with hiring managers to recommend strategies for identifying and recruiting potential candidates.
• Identify key performance factors, develop sourcing pools and establish interviewing criteria.
• Talent acquisition specialists proactively create applicant pools and talent pipelines by posting job ads through job boards, social media recruitment, professional associations and employee referral programs.
• Evaluate applications, review resumes, conduct reference checks and complete initial phone interviews to establish a narrow candidate pool.
• Make recommendations to hiring managers on the top candidates for in-person interviews.
• Collaborating with Managers and Supervisors to design and deliver creative, and comprehensive resourcing plans to meet needs and goals of the different divisions/brands.
• Establishing strong relationships with key stakeholders through effective, accurate and timely communication ensuring promises are kept and timescales are managed effectively
• Keeping key stakeholders abreast of market trends across the relevant sectors and geographies, including competitor analysis, market remuneration movement and any external influences on the recruitment cycle.
Analysis & Reporting
• Diligently monitoring, tracking and all required key metrics within the full recruitment lifecycle with regular update of ZOHO ATS system.
• Producing and presenting hiring dashboards to management during review meetings
• Analyzing manpower plans and ensuring alignment with relevant structured hiring plans
• Keeping abreast of employer branding trends.
• Providing informative insights with regards to futuristic recruitment campaigns relevant to designated sector. Assisting with relevant employer brand initiatives.
• Craft and send emails with information about the company and position, including work schedules, dress code, and other induction arrangements. Welcome new employees upon their arrival and give them an office tour.
• Gather and process paperwork like new joiner documents, contract management and other essential HR Documents including Code of Conduct, Policies and Procedures.
• Prepare on-boarding kits.