الوصف الوظيفي والملخص
A career in our Financial Accounting practice, ضمن الخدمات الضريبية, سيوفر لك الفرصة لمساعدة عملائنا على تلبية التزاماتهم الضريبية وإدارتها عبر تخصصات ضريبية فريدة ومتغيرة باستمرار. You ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, أثناء العمل كمستشار إستراتيجي متعلق بتحليل الأعمال, إدارة الضرائب غير المباشرة, حل النزاع, والحلول الضريبية للشركات العالمية.
Our team provides our clients with customised accounting services based on their in house needs and current International Financial Reporting Standards (International Financial Reporting Standards) guidelines. You ll work with our team to provide specialist advice and training in areas such as financial instruments, business combinations, pensions and share schemes, listings, خزانة الشركات, company secretarial and corporate governance.
نظرة عامة على القسم:
Our Financial Accounting and Administrative Services (FAAS) team is a one-
توقف-shop for potential clients. Our support starts by assisting clients on the legal investment
المشاورات, establishing legal entities and assisting in the closure of entities. بالإضافة, we support in
outsourcing accounting services to ensure clients are in compliant with the Egyptian laws and regulations
on a monthly basis and in addition to the preparation of the year-نهاية البيانات المالية. أخيرا, نحن
have a specialized team for people management services which include payroll compliance work, الموارد البشرية
تشاور, and social insurance compliance services.
Technical job description:
• Provide good service to all clients and assist in marketing and business development efforts.
• Assist clients in accounting system initial setup;
• Prepare full set of accounts and present customized financial reports with the aid of accounting
• السوفت وير.
• Prepare statutory accounts, in compliance with Egypt Financial Reporting Standards.
• Receive and process all invoices and prepare cheques for payments, handle daily disbursements
• Prepare bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• Perform review of statutory financial statements for simpler accounts and payroll work prepared by
• associates / interns, by verifying calculations and input codes in to the Accounts system.
• Undertake Secondment at client s office/premise, if required.
• Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of monthly closing.
• Communication with client on daily basis to collect accounting information and understand clients
• Liaise with clients statutory auditor.
• Liaise with tax team to provide financial reporting and necessary information for tax return and filing
• To assist the executive to handle company secretarial matters for the client, including:
• Ensure compliance with statutory/regulatory requirements and the submission of all requisite forms, returns and documents;
• Preparing form 11 and for 40 and submit to tax authority before the deadline for the clients.
• Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the executive.