Teachers- JOB LOCATION - ABU DHABI,UAE
The Government of Abu Dhabi is looking to recruit Qualified and Experienced teachers with qualifications from the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, US and South Africa and who are Native Citizens of the above said countries. The candidates must have at least 3 years’ experience teaching Secondary school aged and higher Diploma students .
The candidates must also possess a Degree in the same subject for the post being applied to.
The vacancies are as follows
For High Schools
· Mechanical Engineering Teacher (Machining, CNC, CAM & Welding expertise)
· Electrical Engineering Teacher
· Computer Science Teacher (Python, Java, C++, CCNA, CCNP expertise)
For Institute (Diploma level):
· Vocational Teacher - Environmental Health and Safety (NEBOSH Certified, Science or Engineering background)
· Vocational Teacher – Business Accounting
· Vocational Teacher – Project Management
· Vocational Teacher – Technical Laboratory Analytics
· Teacher – English
If you are a teacher looking to enhance your skill set of working in a learning environment that requires cultural connectivity, then this is an opportunity to exploit the potential of an invaluable grounding of international education in one of the fastest growing cities in the region.
Guarantees include hard working, receptive and well-behaved students, working with a diverse range of cultures and nationalities and being part of a highly motivated team of international educators. There is a strong work ethic permeating throughout the teacher and student bodies and the friendly and family orientated atmosphere is one of studious and respectful behaviour.
The package includes a tax free monthly salary depending upon experience, accommodation, free annual flights and local medical insurance
Only candidates who are based outside of the UAE will be considered for this role