• Ensure the provision and attendance of support classes where necessary (liaise
with subject To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by
TISCHOOLS Curriculum Framework, working in either the National curriculum or
American Diploma programmes.)
• To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and
attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head
of School or Head of Department.
• Regular checking and use of students’ agendas and follow-‐up of comments as
while as progress supports.
• Liaise with subject leaders, student counselor and parents regarding the provision
and following of special educational needs as required
• Maintain accurate, up-‐to-‐date student records
• Provide student reports as required
• Liaise with subject leaders and subject team to ensure the planning and delivery of
a high quality curriculum with the aim of improving standards of students’
learning and achievement (including teachers’ planners, lesson plans, curriculum
planning documents, schemes of work, resources etc.
• Planning and teaching high quality lessons that both challenge and support high
achievement across all students, and which use a range of modern pedagogies.
The school has a strong on-‐line link between students and their teachers for
coaching, support and homework. Classera is a core on-‐line portal and teachers
will be expected to engage with the portal and their teaching groups to establish
strong rapport and learning opportunities outside of lessons. All teachers are
included in the school decision-‐making process and have access to guidance and
professional development. All teachers will play a full part of the life of the
Internal Members of the team
children and staff
External Parents and regulators and outside support agencies
Education • Bachelor degree in the teaching subject (eg: Math teacher ,Bachelors in
• At least 2 years teaching experience
• Teaching certificate.
• Native English speaker or Fluent English speaker
• Clear and confident communication skills.
MUST HAVE SKILLS • Exceptional relationships and communication skills
• Essential to relate well to students and have strong communication and listening
Competencies • Well organized
• Good problem solving skills
• Flexibility and creative thinking
• Excellent range of teaching pedagogies
Additional Requirements • Master’s degree
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
• Strong time management and planning.
• Proven ability to work well in a team.