NU is the first research, Non Profit “Ahleya” university in Egypt .It was
inaugurated in 2007 as a world-class, internationally recognized education and
Business School is seeking to hire:
Full and part time faculty members in Finance, supply
Chain, and management to start in the Fall 2020.
NU Business School’s (NUBS) mission is to contribute to the sustainable
economic and social development of Egypt and the region by developing
innovative, highly qualified, and socially responsible leaders. We
accomplish this mission by embracing critical thinking, innovation, and
entrepreneurial spirit as a way of life among our students and faculty,
attracting world-class faculty with outstanding record in research and
teaching combined with global and corporate expertise, promoting a
research-friendly environment for faculty and students and fostering
collaborations with world-leading business schools and with the local,
regional, and international business community.
• Successful applicants (Teaching Assistants) should have a BSc. from a reputed
University with Very Good Degree.
• Successful applicants (Academic Staff) should have a PhD from a reputed
• Interested applicants are requested to submit the following materials:
• Detailed CV highlighting experience as per the above stated requirements.
• Names and contact information of three references (email address/phone)
• Deadline for receiving applications is July 15, 2020.