The role of the Head of Secondary Girls School is to support the daily organization and operations of the Secondary Girls School. This includes the pastoral and curricular life of the students, staff and parents. The role of School Coordinator is primarily a role of building positive relationships amongst staff, students and families. i.e. assisting, advising, supporting, directing and problem solving. While this role also includes areas requiring direct oversight and decisive decision making in the management, the overall focus remains on positive collaborative interaction with members of the community.
In addition, this role needs to work with other leaders (Principal, Head positions, Coordinators) and to support and assist with the daily management of the school.
• Bachelor Degree in a Secondary teaching subject from a recognized University in the UK, US, CA, Au, NZ, ZA
• Master Degree in Education or Leadership
• A Teaching License from one of the following countries: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years experience as Secondary School Head, Coordinator or similar Leadership position
• Minimum 3 years teaching experience at Secondary level
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Monthly Salary Range:
Competitive TAX FREE monthly salary of 15,000 - 18,000 AED depending on experience and qualifications
One bedroom apartment
Health Insurance Coverage:
50% medical insurance for employee only. Candidate is responsible for dependents.
Annual Air Tickets:
Annual air tickets for employee only. Candidate is responsible for dependents. Relocation air ticket also provided at beginning and end of contract for employee only.
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per the country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
Dependant School Fees:
Staff children discount is 25% the first year and 50% starting the 2nd year onward for children attending same school as employee
Visa & Medical Check Fees:
VISA fees and Medical check done in the country are paid for by the school for Employee only.
End Of Service Benefit:
Receive 21 days basic salary for each full year of service. Plus economy air ticket to place of permanent residence according to Labour Law of the country.
2 year contract - renewable
UAE - Sharjah
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.