At Securonix, our Technical Account Managers (TAMs) serve as the linchpin of every customer engagement. Working closely with our customers to demo, deploy, operationalize, and extend the Securonix platform, our TAMs thrive on solving problems and building new technology. As a TAM, you will be faced with an endless series of hard problems to tackle as our customers revolutionize enterprise operations and security with Securonix. Because the TAM position encompasses a wide range of responsibilities and opportunities, we seek exceptionally versatile candidates with demonstrable acumen in each of the below areas. An ideal candidate would be on who has a strong Information Security and Technology background in a customer facing role, delivering services.
• Work closely with customers and Securonix Engineers, Demo, deploy, operationalize, and extend the Securonix Platform Solve problems and build new technology (R&D).
• Manage the delivery of implementation services for our customers.
• Work with the customer, partners and Securonix teams to find solutions for customer problems.
• Conduct workshops and drive roadmap discussions with the customer teams
• Consistently and cogently address our customers needs through astute verbal and written communication skills.
• Thrive in a team-oriented culture through delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates.
• Think critically, spanning the post-sales process through customer support, troubleshooting, and developing new capabilities on the Securonix platform.
• Work closely with engineers on improving Securonix operational status within key accounts.
• BS Degree in technical area or equivalent experience
• CISSP is preferred
• Minimum 7 years experience in technical positions required
• Minimum 3 years of experience in customer-facing or customer support positions
• Minimum 3 years of operational experience in cybersecurity operations, Hands-on SIEM experience and Security Analytics experience is a plus.
• Experienced with concepts of Agile, waterfall etc.
• A demonstrated track record of taking ownership of complex initiatives and producing successful outcomes
• Broad knowledge across several technical domains, coupled with deep knowledge in one or more of the following:
• Endpoint Security
• Technical Support/Troubleshooting
• Incident Response Systems
• Management Systems
• Administration Software
• Engineering Demonstrated critical thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team-oriented with a mission first attitude PLUS:
• Pertinent technical certifications i.e. PMP, Security related certification
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.