Securonix (securonix.com) is the market leader in entity and user behavior analytics offering risk mitigation, incident response and rapid detection of sophisticated insider threats and cyber-attacks. Securonix helps their clients across the globe address their cyber security needs including the detection of advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses, and enterprise and online fraud. Our security analytics platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Securonix is the market leader in the rapidly growing space of Security Analytics. Our security analytics platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors. With rapid growth across Europe we are looking for hardworking, dynamic team players in various locations to assist Securonix customers in implementing our advanced security analytics capabilities.
• Evangelizing the Securonix platform.
• Aligning with the client at a strategic level and senior management level.
• Understanding the client s strategic needs for security & analytics.
• Educating and guiding our clients to utilize Securonix solutions and services.
• Advising customers on broader Insider Threat or Security analytics program solutions
• Advising the client on strategic next steps
• Primary escalation path for engagement or product issues
• Responsible for enabling technical project managers and supporting technical staff
• Understanding and maintaining client satisfaction
• Driving customer satisfaction & success by realizing the maximum value from the customer s investment in our technology
• 5 years experience in technical positions required
• 4 years of experience in customer-facing or customer support positions
• 3 years of operational experience in cybersecurity operations or data analytics
• Must have experience working onsite in the UAE region
• BS degree in technical area or equivalent experience
• Hands-on SIEM experience and Cyber Security Use Cases is a major plus
• A demonstrated track record of taking ownership of complex initiatives and producing successful outcomes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Naturally team-oriented with a mission first attitude
• Pertinent technical certifications a plus
• Broad knowledge across several technical domains, coupled with deep knowledge in one or more of the following:
• Endpoint Security
• Technical Support/Troubleshooting
• Incident Response
• Systems Management
• Systems Administration
• Software Engineering
• Utility Scripting (e.g. bash, PowerShell, VBScript, Python, etc.)
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.