We are looking for a highly energetic and self-motivated technical consultant who would be a key member of the implementation & support team, responsible for planning, executing the set-up of our products, implementing, training and support of our clients.
- Implement the solution at client site
- Support client implementations
- Work and coordinate with the organization several development centers
- Translate client requirements into business and use cases
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness to the clients requests
- Onsite testing, bug reporting and optimization
- Data migration
- Client interface as needed for any of the following: software implementation or upgrade, problem resolution, enhancements, specialized reporting, training, pre and post-sales support.
- Reports and advices design, development, testing and implementation according to the client needs
- Implement software while adhering to the project management model for smooth delivery of standard implementations.
- Assist the Sales team in presenting the software to key prospects during detailed demonstrations.
- Address technical questions; provide backup to existing technical support staff;
- resolve customer technical issues and concerns.
- Develop and deliver customer training, both onsite and remote.
- Master the capabilities of the system and advise customers on how to most effectively use the solution, including modifying customers' existing processes, procedures, work-flow, forms and content.
- Identify opportunities to improve the system and disseminate client feedback to the relevant departments within the organization.
- Work with team members to define, prioritize, and implement selected enhancements.
- Responsible, hard worker, committed, willing to learn and able to follow instructions
- Able to work independent and in groups
- Able to work at client sites
- Willing to travel based on work needs
- Good Knowledge in technology: Java, BIRT, Typescripts
- Familiarity with web application frameworks
- Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks
- Knack for writing clean, readable documentation
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge in banking is an advantage.
- Communication skills are extremely important: must be able to communicate at all levels within any organization; excellent written communication, verbal communication, active listening and presentation skills.
- Be a self-starter; able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Able to provide support outside regular business hours.
- Fluent in English
- Other languages are an advantage
University graduate with Software Engineering or equivalent