Technical Data Analytics & DWH Release lead
· Develops and maintains the detailed project plan
· Conducts planning, issue and risk management, progress reporting and communications
· Day to day single point of contact for the performance of the project
· Contributes to QA and testing efforts
· Ensure that the solution delivered meets stringent quality criteria - create and review test strategy, test plans, test cases and their successful execution.
· Responsible for meeting project timelines and communicating progress, risks, status and working with senior leadership to mitigate risks.
· Responsible for coordinating, conduct & manage requirements workshops, SIT, business UAT & feedback sessions with client business and IT teams. Experience - No. of years & Type of Industry Required
· Enable improvements to business processes. Deliver improved data and business architecture solutions.
· Ensure the successful delivery of technological solutions to business and data requirements, by providing clear direction and leadership to the wider project delivery teams and ensure that key milestones are achieved within the allocated budget and resources.
· Be the key contact with internal & external key suppliers and support agencies to ensure smooth running of multiple projects. This includes preparing contracts, overseeing budgets, monitoring project & delivery goals and organizing events/workshops.
· Maintain and regularly update all documentation and reporting for all our Business & Data technology improvement projects.
· Provide insight and strategic thinking to the Data Development Programmed Manager based on analytics, user feedback and developments within Enterprise Information Management settings.
· Identify how to improve the in-house quality of data management outcomes, by documenting the progress of projects for key stakeholders and decision makers, as well as organizing training and information sessions.
· Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
· 9 or more years of experience in managing the delivery of Big Data and other Data Warehousing Projects
· 4 or more years of experience in managing the delivery of Data Management and Inte Projects
· Very good interpersonal skills and ability to present in front of a large audience
· A strong interest in leading edge technology, and in user experience/usability.
· Communication: strong written and oral communications skills in English (Arabic a plus)
· Business: understanding of business processes, business value drivers
· Technical project delivery of data lake, analytics or data warehousing experience
· Banking and Financial services experience is a must
· Agile experience ESSENTIAL Competencies Required
· Bachelor's degree in engineering (computer science is preferred).
· MBA / Master's Degree is plus.
· 7 years' experience managing technology implementations in data management / IT (enterprise level)
· Ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines & documenting progress towards those deadlines.
· Ability to be a self-starter and can provide leadership.
· Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements are a plus.
· Exposure and knowledge of (and some experience) in Big Data technologies.
· Experience with cloud-based solutions.
· Experience in Agile project management and successful implementation of multiple agile project Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Experience:
· managing technology implementations in data management: 7 years (Required)
· Big Data and other Data Warehousing: 7 years (Required)
· Agile & Waterfall: 5 years (Required