Concentrix Tigerspike Dubai is looking for a technical lead who will report to the Head of Technology of Dubai , you will be responsible for leading teams of software engineers in the research, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of enterprise applications and platforms.
The Technical Lead role at Tigerspike is a varied one. Typically you will oversee a project (or two) from an architectural & code quality perspective without necessarily writing any code. Sometimes you will participate in the project as a programmer as well as taking the lead on code direction.
As a Technical Lead, you must demonstrate good leadership, consulting and communication skills, be self-motivated, able to problem solve and motivate other team members. You will be able to quickly learn and utilise new technologies and promote relevant emerging technologies to help improve the business.
What experience and skills do you need?
• Extensive experience as a full-stack engineer, designing and implementing software solutions using React and Node.js
• Services Oriented Architecture Design and High-Level Solutions Architecture
• AWS based serverless application development experience using the Serverless Application Model (SAM) or equivalent framework.
• AWS API Gateway, IAM, VPC and ElastiCache experience.
• Open Source Relational Databases (e.g. MySQL, Aurora) and NoSQL databases
• Previous leadership experience, managing/mentoring and motivating others to improve
• Practical experience in Continuous Integration and writing highly testable code, simplifying Unit Tests
• Proficiency with git when collaborating on codebases
• The ability to drive the development forward and be able to translate business requirements into pragmatic solutions
• A solid history of constantly improving your own knowledge and skills as well as improving processes for your organisation
• The confidence and passion to work in a client-facing role, offering a consultative approach to development
• An understanding of best practice in securing data, in transit and at rest, using industry-standard encryption techniques
• Experience in leading an agile software development team using Scrum and/or Kanban
It s a bonus if you also have:
• Microservices design experience
• AWS Solutions Architecture Associate Certification
About Concentrix Tigerspike
We re a global digital services company, offering end-to-end expertise in strategic consulting, service and experience design, multi-platform engineering and systems integration.
We re excited to announce that we re now operating under the new name of Concentrix Tigerspike.
We ve been a part of Concentrix since 2017, helping our clients around the world create great customer and employee experiences. We ve made this change to our name to more clearly show the evolution of our services and how they complement and strengthen the overall strategic offering of Concentrix.
Our ownership and structure hasn t changed: we re still the same, great team spanning 10 global offices - and our design-led approach and deep engineering capability continue to remain core to how we work.
Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us unique. We recruit the best people and create small project teams, resulting in great chemistry between our teams and our customers that can solve even the toughest business problems.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.*
So what happens next?
Once we've received your application, we'll give it as much attention as it deserves and you'll hear from us either way. If we think you could be a good addition to our team, we will give you a call and from there you'll cruise through our recruitment process.
To all recruitment agencies
Concentrix Tigerspike does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Concentrix Tigerspike employees or any other organisation location. Concentrix Tigerspike is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.