Technical Program Manager
As a technical leader on the team, you will be responsible for guiding your team through the design, development, testing, and deployment of a range of products. In addition, you will help build the roadmaps for software teams, developing cutting edge experiences.
You will be part of the team that architects, designs, and implements highly scalable distributed systems that provide availability, scalability and latency guarantees. This is a hands on technology position. You need to not only be a top software manager with a good track record of delivering, but also excel in communication, leadership and customer focus. T
A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company to deliver solid code that has a broad business impact.
Manage technology programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
• Exercise technical judgment in working with large, cross-functional teams.
• Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity.
• Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
• 7 years experience
• Experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
• Experience in software development in one or more general purpose programming languages.
• Master s, PhD degree, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical related field.
• Experience managing execution and high quality product delivery.
• Ability to exercise technical judgment in solving software engineering challenges.
• Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.