A leading entity in Abudhabi, catering to Power and Energy industry, with more than 50 years of existence in the market is seeking a highly motivated Technical Sales Engineer for the Electrical division. Reporting to Electrical Team Lead, the position is a critical role in the organization that caters to the Oil and gas as well as other major industrial sectors in UAE. The electrical portfolio includes MV/ HV Switch gear, Transformers, batteries, alternators etc.
The successful candidate will preferably have experience in electrical capital goods like Transformers, switchgears etc and knowledgeable in the field of Electrical Engineering. The candidate should have the capability to articulate and convey the technical advantages of the solutions provided by the company. He/ She should be a go getter, who can identify opportunities, drive growth and provide requisite returns to the company.
Candidate is willing to work at site ( offshore and onshore), for testing , installation or any required work needed at site.
· Achieve individual sales targets.
· Research and work on enquiries, prepare tenders and follow up quotations.
· Achieve goals set in the action plan for each product and service for which the position is accountable for.
· Maintain and improve technical knowledge of the products handled.
· Build and improve relations with each suppliers and partners.
· Build and improve relations with key personnel from clients and end users.
· Provide accurate sales forecast and market intelligence to management in a timely manner.
· Work collaboratively with different support functions and peers to achieve the company vision and goals.
· Always follow highest ethical standards and values in business and show commitment to health and safety.
· Manage service contracts
· Should have the exposure and capability to take up assignments at site, both onshore and offshore.
· Maintain and update sales database and ERP software in a timely basis.
· A senior electrical engineer with at least 6 to 8 years techno commercial experience in UAE oil and Gas market, preferably having worked with end users from UAE Oil and Gas clients, power plants as well as EPC companies.
· Exposure to MV/ HV switchgear or transformers is preferable but not mandatory.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Computer literacy and capability to deliver product presentations to multiple levels in client organization.
· Service/ Technical exposure will be preferable.