To Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
Communicate, negotiate internally and externally to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable long term relationships with customers and ensure a positive customer experience.
• Achieve/Exceed target sales volume and value
• Expand customer base by acquiring new customers
• Monitor credit limits, periods and cash collection to ensure timely payments.
• Deliver monthly sales plan to planning and work with them on trade offs to reach the optimum production plan.
• Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
• Attend exhibitions, conferences and other marketing events either internally or outside Egypt.
• Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
• Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
• Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
• Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
• Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
• Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
• Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.