We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Sales Engineer in Saudi Arabia with a BSc Degree in Electrical, Mechatronics or Biomedical Engineering
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Preparing Sales visits throughout Saudi Arabia Region based on the market and the business need
- Delivering technical presentations explaining products or services to current customers and prospective ones
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, payment terms and sales conditions
- Securing orders and arranging for delivery
- Ensuring that sales targets are met
- Ensuring that customers orders received have the correct financial documentation to be processed by the logistics department
- Submitting Technical reports and daily activities reports to the management
- Keeping the sales team and the management updated with the market status, competition and company position
- Continuous support for the accounting department with the collection from his/her related accounts
- Attending trade shows, conferences and other field related events
- Traveling around the region based on business requirements
Qualifications & Skills:
Communication with Strong Multi-Lingual skills (Arabic and English) is a must
Candidates should have high negotiation and strong persuasive skills with the customers.
Candidates should be a strong team player in a fast-paced work environment
Candidates should be able to diagnose problems on customer's site and provide solutions, suggestions and consultancy before, during and after the closing of the deal
Candidates should have the common soft skills to perform the required troubleshooting to help customers when needed
Candidates should have project management skills to integrate multiple duties and tasks such as customer calls, visits, coordination, training, troubleshooting.. etc.
- 2 to 4 year of sales experience in the related field
- A former experience in the analytical laboratory sales and service Field is a plus
- A former knowledge of Quickbase platform for CRM is a plus
- Very Good knowledge with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, excel, Power point.. etc) is required
- Transferable Residency (IQAMA) is a MUST
- Driving license is a MUST
- The job requires daily outdoor sales activities and tasks.
If you find yourself fulfilling this job's requirements, do not hesitate to apply here.