Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
Engineering principle : We ship robust, high-quality code, written for humans to read and maintain!
Technical Services Engineer
The Technical Services Engineer is involving in assuring the performance, stability, and reliability of unifonic's infrastructure, applications, and operations through actively monitoring systems, troubleshooting, analyzing, and solving technical problems, and working with customers and the company technical teams to resolve technical and application roadblocks. The Technical Services Engineer is making sure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, the Technical Services Engineer is managing communications with the product, engineering, delivery, customers' and at all levels to maintain positive relationships. The responsibilities of the Technical Services Engineer include but are not limited to:
• Manage infrastructure, network, and technical application issues on a daily basis, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible.
• Reproduce technical issues to determine the root cause of the problem and to find workarounds and solutions.
• Monitor the system and measure the performance of the product and recommend changes to improve the overall quality of the service.
• Build and maintain operations tools for monitoring, notifications, trending, and analysis.
• Write scripts to automate operations and server management.
• Coordinate with other teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting, and resolving defects.
• Author, edit, publish, and maintain an online knowledge base of known issues/solutions.