Technical Solar PV Expert - UAE
Date posted: June 16, 2020
AED40000 - AED45000 per month
United Arab Emirates, GCC
Technical Solar PV Expert - UAE
My client is seeking a Technical Solar PV expert to provide expert engineering advice and input technically and commercially and provide required guidance that will enable business to take strategic decisions and smoothly operations. Based in UAE the client has strong portfolio of projects across the region and North Africa.
As the Technical Solar PV Expert you will be take lead of team of expert, develop different technology within PV (Solar) division working with the BD and bid teams.
• PHD or Master's in engineering or a Bachelor's degree with membership of a Chartered institute or Engineering body.
• 15 - 20 years' experience of relevant experience
• Experience with OEM or Well -known Engineering firm or as part of the Engineering Centre of Excellence in large Generation or O&G organizations
• Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail
• Proven success in improving equipment/plant reliability
• Track record of delivery in rapidly changing, highly collaborative, multi-site, multi-stakeholder environments.
• Experience with OEM or well-known Engineering Firm or as part of an Engineering Centre of
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
• Extensive experience and know-how of techno-commercial aspects
• Awareness of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment Management System Principles.
• Good relationship building skills
• Experience of performance management and monitoring
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Ability to take decisions and operate in ambiguity
• Thorough understanding of the business value chain
• Ability to manage and work with people of all cultures
• Experience of working with Power Purchase Agreements
• Strong O&M experience
• Deep knowledge of different P.V. technologies and balance of plant components, the supplier landscape and technological trends;
• Expert knowledge of the technical components, design considerations, electrical system and integration aspects, performance and O&M tools, and monitoring systems of P.V. parks;
• Expert knowledge in the initiation, monitoring, performance analysis and (financial and technical) result consolidation of large P.V. plants
• Ability to coordinate and manage measurement campaigns on P.V. assets;
• Able to advise on, audit and optimize operation and maintenance programs and spares inventories
Salary Budget: The budget for the role is roughly 40,000 - 45,000 AED total package monthly, plus annual bonus, family package, flights and medical insurance.
If you would like to be considered please send an up to date CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major Renewable projects across the globe.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Refer a friend