• Provide immediate response to customer inquiries in accordance with service standards.
• Provide technical support for custom development, user defined functions, interfaces, reports, extracts, data migration scripts and conversions.
• Provide advice and best practices to Partners for technical areas such as networks, configurations, architectures etc.
• Provide technical support for troubleshooting and performance analysis for reports, stored procedures, interfaces, conversions, data migration scripts and user defined functions.
• Escalate Open (unresolved) problems in accordance with current policies and procedures.
• Production of training materials for technical courses such as system custom development or reporting.
• Production of technical documentation such as reference materials, installation instructions, user guides, knowledge-base articles and how-to s.
• Continuously improve customer satisfaction by soliciting customer suggestions for product and service improvements and then escalating such suggestions to management.
• Improve response time to customer inquiries by continuously improving communication, analytical, and learning skills.
• Participate in on-site technical training if required
• Participate in on-site technical implementations if required
• Participate in the on call 24 hour roster service
• Assistance in researching new development or report writing 3rd party products such as Crystal Reports.
Experience and Qualifications
• Knowledge of web oriented languages, including HTML, and Java script.
• Experience with SQL, data analysis and database methodologies
• Knowledge of programming languages ideally Java or C++
• Experience working in software not limited to a Developer, Quality Engineer and/or Solutions Architect
• Experience with data analysis and database methodologies
• Be able to design and write technical documents.
• Well versed in Internet / Intranet concepts and Microsoft IIS.
• Experience within InterSystems products (Cache, Ensemble) highly desirable but not required
Education and Training
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent; (Physics, Mathematics, Sciences)