Injazat is the Tier 1 IT Technology Services Provider in UAE, offering multi-cloud, cybersecurity defence, application and infrastructure managed services, emerging technology solutions and managed services. To offer these services, Injazat sales support organisation works on qualified potential customers and existing customers to develop a services proposal that meets or exceeds customer business requirements. The sales support organisation consists of sales leaders, client experience leaders, bid management team, solution leaders, subject matter experts and service partner ecosystem, but not limited.
Technical Writer role purpose is to govern and maintain proposal and presentation artefacts, solution illustrations and collaterals across all products and services offered by Injazat in line with client requirements. Work with the engagement team to collect the updates and conduct reading reviews to finalise the proposals and presentation documents for submission to the customers.
• The Technical Writer will work with the sales support team’s such as engagement executives, sales leader, bid manager, solution leader and the finance team to develop the response content for proposals and presentations.
• He/She will ensure the proposal content structure is aligned to customer business requirements such as Request for Information, Request for Proposals and Sole Source engagements.
• Will draft the proposal content from existing proposal and presentation collaterals and work with the engagement team to finalise the proposal contents and a solution presentation to ensure that the proposal is describing the end to end solutions in line with the customer requirements and includes the value of Injazat.
• Will manage the customer reference material and include them into the proposal based on similar solutions and the same or similar industry.
• Understand the required materials to be developed for customers' overall portfolio, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions from product and solution teams/subject matter experts.
• Apply technical writing capabilities to develop and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap.
• Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
• Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding.
• Works with sales and marketing colleagues to ensure that the finished documentation meets product requirements
• Revises, edits, or updates instructions, technical information, and frequently asked questions as necessary
• Creates, adapts, and follows project schedules and deadlines
• Specialises in technical writing for one or more specific industries
• Remains up to date on technological and product developments as well as universal specifications relevant to his or her industry
• work with Architects/product teams to develop the collaterals, documentation, diagrams etc require for presentations and proposals.
• Technical writeup should demonstrate the collective Voice of the Customer and alignment to Injazat product and business strategy.
• Attends Technical discussion meetings to gather the required information for developing the materials/writeup, diagrams etc.
• Develops pre-sales technical solution proposal and documents
• Develop master collaterals, presentations and writeups which can be reused across various solutions
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• IT certifications in technology or services domain like ITIL, PMP, ISO preferred.
• Certifications in technology domains (Network, Security, Cloud) preferred.
• Certifications in Proposal writing or Society of Technical communications.
• Advanced qualifications in English literature.
• A minimum of 4 - 6 years’ experience in Outsourcing, Managed Services Presales, Technical writer, presentation creator or authorships.
• Overall 10 years of experiences in IT Industry and Services
Job Specific Skills:
• 4-6 years of experience as a Technical Writer or similar role
• 10 years of experience in technical writing of IT documentation
• Overall understanding of Managed services, outsourcing and IT
• Basic understanding of emerging tech, Cloud, applications, platforms etc
• Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
• Excellent written skills in English
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Professional Writing or Creative Writing is a big plus
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Basic Understanding of overall IT components and solutions.
• Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development or TOGAF frameworks.
• Ability to work under pressure, achieve timelines and multi-tasking.
• Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture solution writeup position within a software and/or services company such as Amazon, VMware, Google, IBM, Oracle etc.